Friday, February 18, 2011

The Night is For Ones Like Us


Walking along in my little red dress, steppin' in time with that car alarm. It's cloudy outside but I've got this flowery charm. Im walking on sunshine, and it's just as well. I've got a little secret, I'd better not tell.

Bright rays I emit as I swagger down the street, smiles and love to everyone I meet. So what if it rains? Nothing can get me down. Blissfully happy, I own this town.

Wink at the girl in the window, ain't she a lovely thing. Lips are like sugar, voice makes my ears ring. She smiles, how coy, but she still takes my hand. Her lips, how enchanting, but I don't understand. What will she do, I can't read her eyes. What will next happen? Life is a surprise...

I would take you home, rush to open the door. What better than twilight for love, drop your purse to the floor. The night is for lovers, and laughter and thieves. For candles for wine, for teasing to please.

I fell in love with your face, it's radiant light. In love with your embrace, it's warm comfort like night. In love with your hands, how they express so much. In love with your smile, your laughter, your touch.

Little love, take my hand, give me a hint? Pretty thing, my heart is beating a little too fast."Come with me!" I exclaim, and we dance down the street. Twirling, laughing, without missing a beat.

It's our own little dance, and we never rehearse. It's our song that we sing, and make up every verse. So magically in-tune, our bodies-our souls. We're young and in love, who cares about roles? we'll do as we wish, we'll do as we please. We'll flirt, we'll flounce, we'll giggle, we'll tease.

Stay away from a window, close to my lips. Moving our minds and dancing our hips. Some say we're naughty, some say it's sin. Well if that's the case, oh what trouble we're in...We'll raise our middle fingers, to those people below. They're shallow and wrong, and these things they'll never know: True love and bliss, dancing so free! Kisses and lips, loving you, loving me! We love what we do, winks upon winks. They don't realize that we just don't care what they think! (and our middle fingers are polished in pink)

Your looks make me burn. There's so much I could say, but it says so much more in the way that we lay. Our secret is safe and even if not, our naughty love is their fanciful thought.

We're pretty young things,and pretty we'll stay. Secrets contained on the bed where you lay. I pull you closer to me, you pull me closer to you- we'll think of things to do this whole night through. So what if they judge, they'll dream of us come night. The thoughts we inspire are our sinful delight.

Let's find foggy rain, and a mystical lake. Let's go swimming in the softest undress. Let's let old eyes see the youth in our laugh. Sexy or darling, honey let's take that path!

So let the pillow talk begin, let's tell secrets forever. We'll think we're sly, we'll think we're clever. But who could image this forbidden desire. My soul is alive for you, consumed with this fire.

My little puzzle, full of lace and tongue and tricks. Life's like a lollipop, how many licks? If your skin were a mirror, if your eyes were a dream, they'd show me the deepest desire of our greatest scheme.

A lush and heady night filled to the brim with ideas to seize, I'll do anything for you, my desire is to please. You're a dream, a doll- too good to be true. And when we finally fall asleep, I'll be dreaming of you.

Sleep is a canvas for our lovely dreams, nothing can be as real as it seems. Shutter your eyes against the empty room, maybe one day we'll sleep with our breathing in tune. 
-Alice & Elle

No comments: