Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm on Fire



Music is a huge source of  inspiration for me. I have but to listen to a song to completely alter my mood, making me more reflective, more energetic, more in the mood to party. Music can portray loneliness in party tunes, yearning in anthems, energy in melancholy stories. And sometimes it's just a song. I'm just posting a few of my favorite songs, the ones that mean the most to me, right this moment and moments from the past. These are the one's that take me back to a moment, to a person, to a time in my life that mattered and affected me. Some are a bit sad, some are happy, all are powerful to me. A bit of a soundtrack to my life.

I included Way too many, I know. I kept finding one's that mattered to me, but I very well couldn't post the whole Killer's Sawdust album, so I settled with choosing random other loved songs. I wish I could post my whole list, but that would be never ending!

No comments: